We welcome you Charlotte, our new language assistant at NClic.
- Hello Charlotte, can you present yourself for us? What are you studying and where do you come from?
Hello! I’m Charlotte from New Zealand. I’m learning about the Spanish culture and youth education this year with the exchange program.
- What do you like doing back in New Zealand?
In New Zealand I love spending time outdoors hiking, swimming and camping. I also love to dance and to paint 😄
- What things do you love about NClic so far?
I love so many things about NClic so far! The community is so welcoming and it’s so nice for me to walk around and say hi to everyone. I also love the classes where I get to see how amazing everyone is at English and do fun activities!
- What things can you see that are different in Vitoria compared to New Zealand?
In Vitoria lots of things are different to New Zealand. For example the food and the weather. One thing is that in New Zealand we eat dinner at 6:30 every night which is a lot earlier than Vitoria.
- What can you tell us about your hometown?
My hometown is a very small town just outside of Wellington called Upper Hutt. It’s very beautiful with lots of parks, walks and nature but is also very small. There is only one main road in all of Upper Hutt!
- Why did you decide to come to NClic?
I decided to come to NClic because I wanted to experience a different part of Spain to what tourists normally get to see and thought Vitoria would be perfect for this!
I’m very grateful to NClic and my wonderful host family for welcoming me to Vitoria and I can’t wait to experience more of the school and the city.